To get rid of mold from the washing machine, apply the next natural solution once every two weeks and thoroughly dry the rubber band.
If you want to keep your home clean, don’t avoid the large number of natural alternatives you have around you. These are better than chemicals and often more effective. They are cheaper and don’t harm your health.
To clean your washing machine both inside and outside, and get rid of the mold, don’t hesitate to try the following 100% natural product:
– ¼ cup of lemon juice
– 2.5 liters of water
– 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide
– A spray bottle
How to prepare and use:
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bucket and pour the resulting solution into a spray bottle.
2. Shake well.
3. Put on rubber gloves and a mask to avoid inhaling mold spores and other unpleasant odors.
4. Spray the remedy on all surfaces covered with mold, even if it’s just a small patch.
5. Leave the remedy to act for a few minutes, then wipe with a damp cloth.
6. Pour some of the solution into the detergent compartment of the washing machine. Start a wash cycle with warm water to clean the device in depth.