Keeping your home clean should not be difficult with the wide variety of natural alternatives available to you. In many cases, these are more effective than chemicals. They are cheaper, and they aren’t harmful to your health.
If you want to get rid of mold in your washing machine, try the following 100% natural product:
▪ ¼ cup of lemon juice
▪ half a gallon of water
▪ 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide
▪ a spray bottle
🧴 Preparation and use:
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bucket and pour the resulting solution into a spray bottle.
2. Shake well.
3. Make sure you wear rubber gloves and a mask to prevent inhaling mold spores.
4. Apply the remedy to all surfaces that are mold-ridden, even if the area is just a small patch.
5. Once the remedy has been applied, leave it on for about a few minutes, and then wipe it off with a damp cloth.
6. Add some of the solution to the washing machine’s detergent compartment. For deep cleaning of the device, run a warm water wash cycle.