Although it seems incredible, the toothpaste can have more utilities besides cleaning your teeth. You can use it with confidence in the daily house cleaning.
– Clean the walls: if you have a small artist in your house that draws your walls, it won’t be a problem anymore. With a little toothpaste you can solve this problem. Put it on a cloth and rub gently the wall and you’ll see how the drawing is gone.
– Clean chrome surfaces: toothpaste is very efficient in removing limescale deposits on chrome surfaces. Apply toothpaste on a damp cloth and rub the surface. Then remove the toothpaste with a paper towel.
– Clean the shoes: get rid of dirt from shoes is you apply toothpaste on a cloth and rub the footwear gently. Then remove the toothpaste with a damp cloth.
– Clean the sink: apply toothpaste on stainless steel faucets and over the ceramic sink to get rid of hard water stains and limescale.
– Clean the jewels and gives them glow: just apply toothpaste on a toothbrush and rub gently each silver jewel to make it shiny as new.
– Clean the phone screen: if your phone is scratched then you can apply toothpaste and rub gently with your finger. The scratches will be gone, and you’ll phone will have a new look.
– Remove the food smell from your hands, such as onion and garlic smell. Wash your hands with toothpaste and you’ll forget that you’ve cooked all day.
– Clean the iron soleplate with toothpaste by applying it on a cloth and rub gently every inch.
Image Credits: Youtube