Today we come in your help with effective tips to clean your oven quickly and without use of chemical filled detergents. See how easy it is.
– disposable gloves
– a spray bottle
– a cloth
– silicone or plastic pallet
– white vinegar
– baking soda
1. Open the oven and remove everything from inside (grills, rotisseries, temperature measuring devices etc.).
2. In a bowl, mix 150 grams of baking soda with a few tablespoons of water. Adjust the amount of each ingredient until you get a smooth paste. About 3 tablespoons of water are sufficient to achieve the desired consistency.
3. Put on gloves and rinse bicarbonate and water paste on the oven walls and door. Avoid areas where flame came out when the oven is switched on. With gloves help you can spread the paste in the dirtiest corners. Baking will get a brownish color, but you should not worry. Cover the surfaces thoroughly with plenty of pasta.
4. Close the door and leave the paste to act at least 12 hours (possibly overnight).
5. After the 12 hours, open the oven. Moisten a cloth and clean all pasta that you spread inside the oven. If you fail to clean the paste with the cloth, use a silicone or plastic spatula.
6. There are still traces of baking soda? No problem. Put white vinegar in a spray bottle and spray the areas in question. The baking soda will turn into a kind of foam.
7. Rinse with damp cloth and clean using a dry towel.