Bed bugs are some disgusting insects because there are found everywhere, especially in people’s houses, more precisely in people’s beds. Even if they don’t spread any disease, their bites can cause allergies and itchiness.
If you are also confronted with this problem, then you must immediately try to get rid of these annoying insects.
The first clue of a bed bugs invasion is the appearance of small and black dots on the mattress and bed sheets. The bed bugs are between 4 and 8 mm in length.
Here’s what you need to do to get rid of them quickly:
1. Carefully inspect all the beds in the house, including pet sleeping areas, to see if you are facing an invasion. Bed bugs can be observed in the evening when they become active with a fluorescent lamp.
2. Carefully vacuum the mattress with a steam vacuum cleaner. Heat kills both adult insect and their eggs.
3. If the first method doesn’t work, try to use insecticides.
4. Carefully check the furniture around the bed, because it can also be attacked by these annoying bugs. It’s advisable to take it outside, in an airy place, to wash it and to give it with insecticide. Also, all clothes should be washed at high temperatures to remove any danger.
5. Vacuum and ventilate the mattress regularly until you notice that these insects completely disappear.
Image Credits: Thoughtco